Welcome to Technology at Jenkins!
We have nine technology rules based on the Gwinnett County Public Schools acceptable use policy. Before using technology at Jenkins, each student needs to review and understand these rules. Teachers monitor the use of technology and students must follow all teacher directions carefully.
Play an online safety game to remember the rules.
You can play the Internet Academy game.
Starfall is a fun place to play with letters and words.
First Grade Activity
Read a story or play a phonics game with Clifford and Emily.
Second Grade Activities
Watch these movies and choose any of the activities with them.
Third Grade Activity
Watch the movie and try any of the activities on that page.
Fourth and Fifth Grade Activity
Watch the movie and try any of the activities on that page. Then you can click on the wall wisher for your favorite rule and leave Mrs. Page a message. Use only your first name or initials please.
Wall Wishers for each rule
1. We follow all teacher directions.
2. We use computers to help us learn, think, and do school work.
3. We respect the ideas and work of others.
4. Teachers and administrators can check our work at any time.
5. We only use the internet and web sites when directed by a teacher.
6.We learn our log-in quickly and use it every time we use a computer.
7.We share computer equipment and take good care of all equipment at our school.
8. We do not hurt anyone or interfere with anyone's work while we use computers.
9. We lose the use of technology equipment if we do not follow directions.